Pitt policy review
- Pitt is soliciting comments until Jan 29, 2016.
- Dennis Curran’s University Times editorial on IP assignment at Pitt (November 2014). The letter warns faculty members of the dangers of signing present assignment IP agreements with the University.
- The faculty assembly voted to initiate a review of IP policies at Pitt (April 2015).
- The motion passed by the faculty assembly
Official Pitt Policies
- Intellectual property at risk
- 56 principles to guide academy-industry engagement (and book)
- Amicus brief on Stanford-vs-Roche
- Report on IP after Stanford-vs-Roche